Thank you for your interest in Laurel Hill Nursery School. To apply, please follow these guidelines:
1. Tour the school
On-site school tours are conducted on Tuesdays at 9:30AM and Thursdays at 1:30PM all semester long. To join a session, please call (415) 751-8784.
2. Submit an Application
The application fee is $45.00. Applications are provided at the conclusion of the on-site tour and considered filed on the date the application fee is paid.
Eligibility & Admissions Criteria
Pre-school: Children must be 2 years and 9 months on the first day of school. No diapers or pull-ups are permitted at school.
Pre-K: Children who turn 5 years before January 31 will be eligible for the Pre-K program.
Preferential admission priority is given to current members, siblings of current members, and alumni, respectively. All other applications are generally considered in the order filed, however, we reserve the right to diversify admissions based on enrollee age and gender. Parent interviews are not required and enrollee children are not required to come in for a play date.
After your application if filed, your point of contact will be the Admissions Coordinator. We typically confirm Fall Session admissions in March.
Due to the high volume of applications, we generally do not notify denied applicants; however, pending applicants are welcome to contact the school to check their status. Based on our waiting list, applicants can often determine session availability and the likelihood of desired enrollment.
We offer two sessions of summer school. Summer session enrollment is generally lighter relative to regular sessions. If your incoming child meets the age requirement, Summer School is a great way to acclimate them to the school, teachers and with the added benefit of a smaller class size. For summer session dates, please contact the Admissions Office.
Requirements upon Admission
1. Recent (within the last 12 months) medical examination form for the enrollee child.
2. Recent (within the last 12 months) tuberculosis test for the enrollee child and for the corresponding working parent(s) or other working adult(s).
3. Child history and family environment questionnaire.
4. State-required disclosure forms will be provided by Laurel Hill.
5. Payment of registration fee.
6. Payment of first and last month’s tuition.
Laurel Hill Nursery School follows the San Francisco Unified School District calendar.
Laurel Hill Nursery School follows the San Francisco Unified School District calendar
- Recent (within the last 12 months) medical examination form for the enrollee child.
- Recent (within the last 12 months) tuberculosis test for the enrollee child and for the corresponding working parent(s) or other working adult(s).
- Child history and family environment qu